File Recovery for Mac is an advanced recovery tool for the Mac OS X that effortlessly finds and
restores data from damaged, formatted, lost or deleted disk partitions, internal and external drives, optical drives
and even mobile devices. The program fully supports HFS+, HFS, HFSX, NTFS and FAT partitions and is also capable
of restoring lost RAID arrays. The proprietary recovery engine of the program carefully inspects corrupted drives
and recovers files without further damaging them and writing a single byte of new data.
Not only does the software recover damaged files, but also restores lost elements or the file system,
such as boot sectors, partitions and other vital file system components. In addition, the advanced file system analysis
and data recovery capabilities of the product can be used for forensic investigations.
File Recovery for Mac is one of the most comprehensive, flexible and feature-loaded solutions of its kind.
A perfect fit for users of all skill levels, it offers accurate and lightning-fast recovery of files and folders
on your Mac computer.
Whether you have lost digital photos, spreadsheets, presentations, important documents, database files,
graphics, music files or virtually any other type of file, File Recovery for Mac can provide fast, cost-effective
solutions to retrieve all types of files.
File Recovery for Mac Key Features:
- Intensive Deep Scanning Utility suitable for all recovery situations plus advanced tools.
- Supports SATA/IDE/SCSISupports CD/DVD media recovery (ISO9660/UDF combined with ISO9660) and Linux media (Ext2/3).
- Recovers from Trash or from within applications (Mac OS version).
- recover files based on unique signature allowing for recovery from RAW data.
- Recovers data from HFS/HFS+, HFS+, HFSX, HFS Wrapper, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS 5 file systems.
- Preview of lost files before recovery.
- Full support for file recovery from EIDE, IDE, SCSI and SATA drives.
- Fast search function allows you to quick search files to be recovered by file type, file extension and file name.
- Reformatted and Repartitioned drive recovery.
- Supports Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, fully compatible with macOS High Sierra 10.13.
- Recovers data from Disk Image Files.
- Provides a user friendly interface which can be handled easily by anyone.
- Performs non-destructive and read-only scan and file recovery.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later and Fully compatible macOS High Sierra 10.13
- RAM: 512 MB or higher; More RAM memory available, improves data recovery performance.
- Hard Disk: minimum 200 MB of free space required for installation